What is AELAP
AELAP is a multi-level English assessment program aimed at nonnative speakers from age 9 to 16, who are aspiring to study in the United States.
The assessment is based on the scientific, comprehensive, and structured "AELAP English Reading List", which is updated and made public on February 1st every year.
Each level of the program follows a similar assessment format based on reading, writing, listening, and speaking. It can accurately assess students’ English literacy proficiency, reading comprehension ability, logical reasoning capacity, presentation skills, and accumulated knowledge of English literature.Learn More
Why Choose AELAP?
- Understand your student’s English language ability and English literature level more accurately
- A stronger application for junior& high schools in the United States
- To better integrate into the native English language environment
An innovative program designed to include both literature and language skills
- Based on a scientific, comprehensive, and structured "reading list”, AELAP can provide non-native speakers comprehensive assessment of English language skills and English literature knowledge
- Our assessment program gives students and schools a glimpse into knowledge of literature, which is often overlooked during the admissions process