What is AELAP
AELAP is a multi-level English assessment program aimed at non-native speakers from ages 9 to 16, who aspire to study in the United States.
The assessment comes in the form of a data-driven and comprehensively structured "AELAP English Reading List" that is updated and made public on February 1st every year.
Each level of the program follows a similar assessment format based on reading, writing, listening, and speaking. It can accurately assess students’ English literacy proficiency, reading comprehension ability, logical reasoning capacity, presentation skills, and cumulative understanding of English literature.Learn More
Why Choose AELAP?
- Understand your student’s English language ability and English literature level more accurately
- A stronger application for junior & high schools in the United States
- To better integrate into the native English language environment
An innovative program centered on literature and language skill development
- Based on a data-driven, comprehensive, and structured "reading list”, AELAP can provide non-native speakers a comprehensive assessment of English language skills and English literature knowledge
- Our assessment program gives students and schools a glimpse into knowledge of literature, which is often overlooked during the admissions process